Thursday, November 17, 2005

1/1/04

Steppin' Out

I feel great today. I like the thought of a fresh new year - a clean slate! I don't know that I'll do anything significantly different this year, I'm not much of one to make resolutions. But I'm very much looking forward to what's ahead. I can't help but look at a new year with anticipation, hope and optimism!
With that - I'm heading out for my first walk of 04. It is beautiful here this morning and I'm feeling on top of the world. I think I could get going out there and just walk forever. So it's time to grab the dog, crank up some music and step out into the first day of the rest of my life.
Yeeee HaaaaaaWritten by
sunflowerkat321 .

This entry has 3 comments:
I think along these lines every day. Each day is full of new possiblities and I wonder where it will lead me. Early in the day, I feel like I haven't had a chance to screw things up too badly, so I'm always off to a fresh start.Comment from rbushu - 1/5/04 11:11 PM

Welcome to 2004! Your previous poster is right -- you DO have a very contagious sunny outlook for this year. I haven't read all your entries either, but I think at some point this weekend, I will have to go back to entry 1 and read from there. Welcome to the AOL journal community, by the way. We're glad you're here!Comment from somenuttychic - 1/3/04 11:53 AM

Wow, You make me want to go out and Walk ALSO. You have a very contagious outlook for 04, thanks. I really enjoy your journal. I have not read all your entries but I will, and I will look forward to your inspiring entries for the new year. http://journals.aol.com/mw15mw99/ThisandThat/KateComment from mw15mw99 - 1/1/04 2:12 PM

No comments: