Wednesday, November 16, 2005

12/15/2003

Intoduction
Here I go! As I mentioned above, I've been reading a number of the journals for awhile. I guess I've been a little shy - I haven't left comments, but I've loved reading what others have to say. I love your stories of joy and sorrow, success, confusion and aggravation. I've been captured by the intelligence and the wit. I've laughed out loud on many occations. The stories of day to day life are inspirational - it's always something, isn't it? It helps to know that I'm not the only one our here - often struggling with whatever comes along.
This has been a rough year for me. I've had things happen that have made me question the direction of my life. I've let someone in who has deeply disappointed me. I don't know if that was a mistake or not. As the story unfolds, I'll either recognize what a fool I was, or figure out if it was a blessing in disguise. Maybe one of you out there will help me see it.

Written by
sunflowerkat321 . Link to this entry

This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Hello there, sunflower girl. I don't know if I'll be able to help you see where you might have gone wrong, if that's what you did (people are complex and sometimes we do things that just don't make sense), but I'm a big believer in writing (journaling) being of great help in sorting things out.Comment from
andreakingme - 12/15/03 8:05 PM

No comments: