Friday, November 18, 2005

1/6/04

Evolution
Thanks for the input on how to change a journal name. For future reference (if anyone's interested) it is just as easy as clicking edit. The ADDRESS remains the same.
I feel like this journal is coming into it's own and I'm quite happy about it. I didn't know what to call it when I started. But today, it came to me. My walks are such an important part of my life. When I walk I feel mentally, physically, and spiritually alive. And what better time to talk with a friend than on a long leisurely walk. I'm feeling great about all the wonderful people I'm meeting here and I'd love for each of you to walk with me.

Written by sunflowerkat321 .

This entry has 3 comments:

Happy new journal name!Comment from
chefgracegeorge - 1/7/04 1:17 PM

Sure, I'll walk with you, and possibly even skip, but if you start to run, you're on your own! I'll meet you back at the house for a cup of coffee!Comment from donah42 - 1/6/04 11:31 PM

I used to walk every day with a friend of mine and I got in the best shape of my life just through walking (fast). I'm going to get back into it soon. Love the new name!!!Comment from karensull12 - 1/6/04 6:14 PM

No comments: