Thursday, November 17, 2005

12/22/03

I'm Off - be back soon!

I can't believe that we're leaving for our trip in a little more than 2 hours - and NO ONE has packed a thing yet. As a matter of fact, I'm the only one who's even UP! It's certainly going to be one mad dash to get out of here - but we're not on a strict timetable (no plane to catch) so it should be ok. It's an 8 hour ride to Vermont - but my kids are great travellers. Ever since they were little we've been making our annual journey to Indiana by car. It's 14 hours straight through and they know the drill. Everyone cocoons themselves with their own music and a book and we just drive along like five little pods in a mini van. I think I could plop those kids in a car and drive them to Alaska.
Anyway - tomorrow we'll be swooshing, but I'll be missing you all. I feel like I have a whole bunch of wonderful new friends. Thanks to all of you for being so nice and making me feel welcome here. I found out that they have internet access in the teen center. Now - if I could only pass for 16. HA !
Everyone have a wonderful holiday, enjoy your families and loved ones and have a cookie for me. I'll be back catching up with you all on Sunday.
Merry Christmas!!!!Written by
sunflowerkat321 .


This entry has 8 comments:
Merry Christmas to you!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a great one! :-)GreggComment from itsjustusinnc - 12/25/03 2:47 PM

Wishing you and yours the very best for the holidays. Gordyhttp://journals.aol.com/grodygeek/GrodyLogaLot/Comment from grodygeek - 12/24/03 10:17 AM

Merry Christmas !! i'll be waiting for your return :) just know you were missed and i hope your entire family has a wonderful time !!hugspamelaComment from his1desire - 12/24/03 10:10 AM

Merry Christmas, kat. See you on Monday! Lisa :-]Comment from mlraminiak - 12/23/03 2:59 PM

Wow, talk about flying by the seat of your pants! That was probably you guys a few hours earlier. I bet you were all dashing merrily 'round the house, awash in the joy of the Season. Heh, heh, heh.Merry Christmas!Comment from andreakingme - 12/23/03 12:13 PM

HA HAH! i think i just got both of them! i'm going to send you an email with my whole list of guesses. this was great fun, and i too will take it to my family christmas gathering on thursday, see if my smart nieces and nephew can get these! i KNOW my brother won't be able to!Comment from marigolds2 - 12/23/03 10:30 AM

how DARE you go away and leave me with these christmas carol stumpers? i have gotten all but two, #'s 1 and 15. and they're going to drive me crazy til i get em. anybody else working on this? kat, have a great holiday on the slopes!Comment from marigolds2 - 12/23/03 10:19 AM

Wow! You have a longgg trip ahead of you! I hope you have an awesome time sweetheart! THank you soo very much for everything...all the kind words and such! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU!! ~ShellsComment from dazeychic - 12/23/03 8:25 AM

No comments: