Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Party Time!
As if this time of year isn't busy enough...we're having a birthday party for Joel today. He was nine on November 29th - Thanksgiving weekend. Trying to fit a kid party in between Thanksgiving and Christmas is a challenge, but today's the day.
We're having a POOL party! I teach at a pool that's under a bubble and we're having the party there. I don't know why it's taken this long for me to figure out that this is the PERFECT winter party for a group of boys. We've had them to our house - chaos! We've had them to Chuckie Cheese - SHOOT ME! But I think this will be great. They get to swim for 2 hours and I have some cool water games planned. That should wear them out. Then we have a party room for an hour for cake and a magic show put on by....Joel's AMAZING dad! Pack up - we're done!Written by
sunflowerkat321 .
This entry has 1 comments: ***Happy belated birthday, Joel!***xo ~ IsabelComment from
isabelzmia - 12/21/03 9:57 PM

No comments: