Wednesday, November 16, 2005

12/16/03

Homework
Shelli P gave me homework - to get out there and COMMENT! Wow, how do we get more hours in a day? I have got to pry myself away from this PC and get something accomplished - but that's no fun. I would much rather read these stories than...do laundry, pay the bills, finish the holiday shopping, make necessary calls, whatever! But now I just have to grab myself by the scruff of the neck, give a good shake and get to it. Be back later.......Written by sunflowerkat321

This entry has 1 comments:
Welcome to AOL-J, sunflowerkat! And commenting can be a hassle sometimes - hard to find time for it - but it's the best way to learn about your neighbors and introduce yourself to the rest of us. That said, thank you for visiting my journal and for pledging to my Pounds for a Cause! :)Comment from
slowmotionlife - 12/16/03 2:59 PM

No comments: